repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
I love days to myself. I love days with him too but there’s just something different about time when I’m alone. I cherish it. I revel in it. I don’t think about it I just accept it and love it.
it’s more than possible to love someone so much and love yourself just as much at the same time. it’s all about balance. balancing your feelings with another’s.
I hate the term “women of color”
Since fucking when is my peach skin not a color? Why must I be excluded from a group of women?